Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Golden Retriever Wedding Cake Topper 00001

Golden Retriever wedding cake topper doubling as salt pepper shaker Bridal and groom attire

Golden Retriever made of ceramic good quality
Painted by acrylic color and not never using airbrush for shortcut
There will has hole on top and come with rubber stopper at the bottom
Last step, I will glaze them with clear glossy protected it will stay with you for last long
I embellished these Bridal Golden Retriever with light ivory bridal dress adorn with pearl roses around the dress and also has white roses tiara and a big bow in front of the dress. Groom wearing black tuxedo, white shirt and black bow tie. I also add glitter that I using my own technique for sparkling. All the embellishments are hand sculpt with beautiful detail. very incredible details... You will amaze with its fine details

♥ I WELCOME FOR CUSTOM ORDER ♥
I can paint that look like your dog or change an attire color as your wedding color.

send me a message or e-mail me: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Measurement: (Dog Cake Topper)
Tall 3 inches
Price: $89.50
Shipping fees: $16.70
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com






























No comments:

Post a Comment