Monday, November 28, 2011

Golden Retriever Earing 00009

Golden Retriever Pet Lover Collectibles Handmade Earing Ceramic Porcelain Hand Paint Gifts 00009

Golden Retriever Lovely Dog Pet Lover Earing, Mini ceramic/porcelain Golden Retriever hang from Rhodium Hoop Ear Wire

Golden Retriever wearing red collar embellish with red crystal
If you are looking for other color Golden Retriever please contact me and for the collar you can let me know what color you want. I also have other dog breeds please contact me.

All of the pieces are handmade at my home studio in Bangkok, Thailand. Made from ceramic/porcelain high fire and individual hand painted with acrylic paint, and finished with a glossy protective varnish
I'm very detail oriented in sculpt and paint, I made them piece by piece and every item in my store made to order. Very Important please allow me 15-20 days for making them then ship out to you.

Price: $29.90
Shipping fees: $8.90
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com






 

No comments:

Post a Comment